ECP Jobs 2022 at the Election Commission of Pakistan has announced the jobs by their recent commercial notice of PO BOX 1418 GPO Islamabad. Election commission Pakistan is among those institutes which offer handsome salary packages to their staff along with othe benefits including free residency and medical. ECP workers are mostly active only during election days otherwise it is not a strenuous job.
Applications accepting for the jobs offered in ECP are in various categories that are on a contract basis or the regular ones via the online portal system of the election commission Pakistan or at P.O. Box No.1418, GPO, Islamabad.
Complete Details of Latest ECP Jobs 2022 at Election Commission of Pakistan PO BOX 1418
|Posted On||29 June 2022|
|Education||DAE / BS / BE / MSc|
|Last Date||18 July 2022|
|No of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Organization||Election Commission of Pakistan PO BOX 1418|
|Address||Election Commission of Pakistan|
- Director (Development) (BPS-19)
- Deputy Director (Development) (BPS-18)
- Assistant Director (Protocol) (BPS-17)
- Sub Engineer (Civil) (BPS-14)
- Master’s Degree in Electrical/ Civil / Structural Engineering
- MPA/Master in PR/Mass.Com/ IR/ Governance & Public Policy/ Hospitality & Tourism Management
- BS / BSc. Civil / Electrical Engineering
- Matric with 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Civil Engineering
How to Apply
- Applications can be submitted by an online system of ECP, using the following link www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk.
- Along with the online submission of the job applications, applicants also have to submit the hard copies of the applications otherwise they will not be entertained.
- A hard copy of the application must be in the format prescribed and the applicants must have to attach their CVs and other work experience plus their CNIC and a fresh passport-size photograph of the candidate with it and post it to P.O. Box number 1418.
- The hard copy must reach the address clearly stated below within 20 days of printing of this advertisement with mentioning on the envelope the name of the position applied for.