How to check Jazz Number 2021 | Check jazz sim number
Jazz claims to be Pakistan’s largest mobile network with over 60 million users. Jazz is constituted by the union of Mobilink and Warid. The company was established in 1994 by Motorola Inc and Saif Group but is now owned by the Russian Alfa Group. Jazz provides several services considering prepaid and postpaid users for personal and business use. Here you can get the answer of this question How to check jazz number step by step.
How to check jazz sim number? Check jazz number 2021- jazz mobile number check
To check jazz number, you won’t be charged it’s completely free for their users.
Jazz number check code:
- To check jazz sim number, dial a code *99#
- And the jazz or a Mobilink mobile number will be displayed on your mobile’s screen.
|Jazz Number Check Code||*99#|
Now there are various methods for jazz customers to know the details regarding their sim. Please follow the article to know more.
JAZZ NUMBER CHECK PROCEDURE:
Step # 1
- Open your dialer pad on your mobile phone.
- Dial *99#.
- The mobile number will be displayed on the screen.
Step # 2.
- You can also check the jazz sim number by sending SMS.
- For this go to your “create message” on your mobile phone.
- Write MNP in the message and sent this to 667.
- After a few seconds, you will receive a text with all the sim details like the holder’s name, CNIC and date of activation.
Step # 3.
- Or you can also call on the Jazz helpline that is 111 from your mobile and ask the operator for the details regarding your jazz sim.
I hope you are clear about how to check the jazz number details after reading this article for further queries please feel free to contact us. And share this info with your friends and relatives. Now you can also get the method of how to share the jazz balance with your friends.