If you are a student of BS Urdu in AIOU Then you can get free AIOU BS Urdu ODL Solved Assignments Spring 2023 from this post. Below is a link from where you can download the AIOU solved assignment 2023 for free.
The BS Urdu program is a four-year program that will replace BA and MA Urdu as per the guidelines of the Higher Education Commission.
1. To teach Urdu language and literature to the students according to the requirements of the distance education system.
2. To introduce the Urdu language and literature to other social sciences.
3. To impart proficiency equivalent to sixteen years of education in Urdu language and literature, on the basis of which students can play their role in practical life and can also obtain higher education on the basis of this degree.
The duration of this course is four years, in according with the instructions of the Higher Education Commission, in view of the all-round educational requirements of the students, nine compulsory, eight general (Foundation), thirteen specialized Major (four specialized optional) (Elective within the Major papers are included.
1. Minimum educational qualification Intermediate second division (45%)
2. Candidates are requested to attach their recent photograph, attested copies of educational certificates and marks sheet of intermediate with the admission form.
3. Eligible candidates should submit the form along with the fee as per the procedure given in the prospectus.
AIOU BS Urdu ODL Solved Assignments – Autumn 2022
|Code||Book Name||No 1||No 2|
|4485||Introduction to Statistics|
|5403||Basics of ICT|
|5443||Introduction to Environment||–||–|
|9002||Urdu Language: Formation & Evolution|
|9004||Persian Language and Literature|
|9005||Poetical Genres:Introduction & Comprehension-II|
|9009||Prosaic Genres:Introduction & Comprehension-II|
|9010||Urdu Language: Grammar & Orthography|
|9011||Urdu Dastaan and Novel:Thematic & formalistic Debates-I|
|9012||Urdu Dastaan and Novel:Thematic & formalistic Debates-II|
|9013||History of Urdu Literature & Literary Movements|
|9021||Principles of Research &Editing|
|9022||Specific Study of Meer|
|9024||Art of Lexicography &tradition of Lexicography in Urdu||–||–|
|9025||Creative and Philosophical Dimensions of Ghalib|
|9026||Contemporary Poetic Literature|
|9407||Compulsory English – I|
|9408||Compulsory English – II|
|9409||Compulsory English – III|
|3 Credit Hours Book Assignment Submission Date Autumn 2022|
|Assignment No 1 / Due Date||13-02-2023|
|Assignment No 2 / Due Date||03-04-2023|
|Exam Month||May / June|
|No||Program (Autumn 2022)||Download Pdf file||Last Date|
|01.||Matric (General Group, Dar-e-Nizami)||Download||25-02-2023|
|03.||Bachelor (B.A/B.Com) + Associate Degree||Download||14-04-2023|
|04.||ADB + ADC + ADE||Download||03-04-2023|
|05.||BS 4 Years (ODL)||Download||03-04-2023|
|06.||B.ED (1.5 Year), (2.5 Year), (4 Year)||Download||03-04-2023|
|08.||MLIS (Library & Information Science)||Download||10-04-2023|
|10.||MA Islamic Studies||Wait||10-04-2023|
|12.||MA Education + MED||Download||10-04-2023|
|13.||MSC Pakistan Studies||Wait||10-04-2023|
|16.||MSC Mass Communication||Wait||10-04-2023|
|17.||MSC Administrative Science||Wait||10-04-2023|
|18.||MSC Gender & Women Studies||Wait||10-04-2023|
|19.||MSC Public Nutrition||Wait||10-04-2023|
|20.||PGD (Post Graduate Diploma)||Wait||10-04-2023|